www.bocatc.org spring 2017 | 5
93percent of BOC Approved Providers from 2016 submitted the Annual Renewal Fee (Step 1)
As of March 7, 2017, 37 percent of the Annual Reports have been received. Through
a preliminary review, many Approved Providers did not correctly enter their continuing
education (CE) offerings on the BOC Program Directory during 2016. Accurate
directory listings are crucial for compliance, successful reporting and renewal.
What can you do:
Makesuretoclick and enter dates, times and locations for all
All CE programs must be listed in the BOC Program Directory to be eligible for CEUs.
Log in to your BOC Approved Provider profile for directions and to submit program
As a BOC Approved Provider, you must submit program information at least 10 business
days prior to the program’s start date. This is a 2-step process and applies to all live events,
webinars and home study programs that meet the Standards and CE requirements for Athletic
Programs that are not submitted on time are not eligible for Category A or EBP Category CE.
Providers who offer unlisted programs must notify participants that the program is not eligible
Learn How to List Your Program
1. Check out these tutorials
• How to enter live programs – BOC Approved Providers must complete both steps:
1. Click “Manage Programs,” and enter basic program information
2. Click “Manage Recurrences,” and enter dates, times and locations for all
• How to enter home study programs (video based)
• How to enter home study programs (text/reading based)
2. Log in to your BOC Approved Provider profile to submit program information